First up are my "buttons". I first found this project online and they
were made from styrofoam. I've also seen them made of wood.
Both of which are VERY cute, but time consuming. Plus I didn't
have some of the necessary tools to make them. So.. I thought
about it for a while, but kept coming back to the idea that I really
wanted those buttons on my wall!
So.. I found two old pyrex lids in my closet of plenty that I rarely
use. Like never use is more like it. I've had them forever, and
I figured, why not?
Hub's used some sort of steel hole saw attachment for his drill.
Cut the holes for me. I spray painted them, used some yarn
for the "thread" and here they are!
Sorry about the lighting. I've been taking pics at the wrong time of the day lately.
Oh.. and my clock is from Walmart. It was in the "dorm section" for around $4.
Here is another so simple project.
I found this free printable online HERE.
My hubs printed it at work for me on larger paper.
I spray painted this
just sitting in storage frame.
I plan to add a little somethin' somethin' to spice it up a bit,
but that will be in the room reveal.
So.. as you can see by my last several posts. I'm moving right along on
my space. My goal is to use only things I have on hand first.
Well.. with the exception of some purchased fabric.